Friday, July 16, 2010

Gender Specific Bike Seats


I have to admit when I first started biking over a year ago I looked at some of the things that people needed for their bikes and I would think to myself, "that's silly"! One particular component was the gender specific bike seat. I seriously blushed when I saw these things I felt like I needed to put panties on these things. But during a forty mile ride I soon discovered how necessary these seats were after the tenth mile. While laying in bed that night with an ice pack on my very angry "girl", I started searching online for my very own Gender Specific Seat. Here's how it is going so far.

1)Original Seat (Diamond Back) OUCH!!!!! It's fine for a quick 10 mile off road ride when your not spending most of your time in the saddle.

2)Planet Bike: OUUUUUCH! 15 mile flat rd ride I did not know if "she" would recover. Seriously Planet Bike, who designed this? Obviously someone who has no Idea where a vagina is located. HINT: it's surely is not way back there! If a woman designed that I would hope they would know what part of the female genitals needs much protecting.

So far I've tried 2 I'll let you know how the rest go.

No comments:

Post a Comment